Sunday, February 1, 2009


THE ULTIMATE CLEANOUT! I'M GOING TO BE TRANSLATED FOR SURE!
Maureen came to visit and mentioned she needed some material for the Humanitarian projects her ward is doing. I thought, "I could give her a few of the flannel sheets I have...." I ended up emptying drawers, closet shelves, more drawers, more closet shelves....You name it, I emptied it. We ended up with two boxes and eight bags of material and scraps for Humanitarian projects. WHA-HOOOO! I feel cleansed - I feel light - I feel pretty!
Now I can gut that bedroom and redo it. Not!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cleansed is definitely the right word--way to go, MOM!

Ice Cream said...

Woo hoo! I have tons of fabric that I need to use or loose. I'm going to ask our RS pres if there are any humanitarian projects that I can donate them to.