Friday, October 17, 2008

I'm seeing a vision - a purpose to my life and this blog....
1. I LOVE TO MAKE PEOPLE LAUGH OR FEEL WARM FUZZIES.
2. I WANT TO CLEAN THE INSANELY STUPID CLUTTER FROM MY LIFE.


So my plans are to share what makes me laugh and feel good. And to show you what I am finally ridding my life of - this will be VERY revealing!



THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: If you don't learn to laugh at trouble, you won't have anything to laugh at when you grow old.


THROWOUT FOR THE DAY: Modeling Clay. So why is that so insanely stupid - BECAUSE I'VE HAD IT IN THIS BENT UP TIN FOR OVER 20 YEARS!!! It was my children's modeling clay, and I'm just now getting it thrown out. Notice the broken toothpick stuck in the top? D-I-S-G-U-S-T-I-N-G!

5 comments:

Ice Cream said...

I'm laughing and gagging at the same time. That is just so sick and wrong. I love it! So are you telling me that it is actually in the garbage now?

Ice Cream said...

Oh, and I have a suggestion for purpose to your blog. You could use this as a family history comedy spot. I love the way you tell family stories, the pictures you share, the way you highlight the silly and the sad. I would love to hear stories about your childhood and see old photos to go with them. To hear stories about your own mother's pack rattyness as you toss your clutter. To read about your Rigby and NY adventures as a mother. And the fascinating facts and stories you uncover in your geneology. So in other words... do tell all.

Anonymous said...

Okay, this is hysterical. Now I'm looking about my house and wondering what "junk confessions" I need to make in order to purge MY clutterbug soul . . .

Ice Cream said...

Of course you will have to make up secret code names for all the innocent family members you will be embarrasing... right?

SassyMom said...

I WANT TO CLEAN THE INSANELY STUPID CLUTTER FROM MY LIFE, TOO!!! PLEASE HELP!!