Monday, January 5, 2009


JUST FOR ONE WEEK: I'm taking icecreamdiary's challenge http://icecreamdiary.blogspot.com/ and setting a weekly goal. I LIKE THIS because I think I can do it!

This week I will reach out to someone each day. Today I went to a ladie's house to help her with her genealogy. She'll never be able to figure it out - it's just too hard for her, but she just needs someone to talk to, and I can work on her genealogy as she gabs to me. Tomorrow I will visit someone who's daughter died last month. Wednesday I am taking a meal to someone who had surgery. Thursday I am going to lunch with someone who went through a stupid and bad divorce. Friday I am going to the Temple. Saturday...I'll have to figure something out. I CAN DO THIS!

1 comment:

Ice Cream said...

Love your goal and will probably copy you in a week or two. Can I just say that I'm already reaping great rewards from my goals? Thanks for doing this with me, mom. =)