Friday, March 25, 2011


The coo-coo clock is up and running. This was sent to my mom and dad by Grandma and Grandpa Grob in 1950 when I was born. I had it cleaned and fixed and it runs like a charm. Even the coo-coo sounds wonderful! It brings back many memories of my childhood! It hung in our living room in our home in Ashton, now it hangs in my living room.

It's terribly windy today. I want so much to get outside and rake the lawn (which looks like a quagmire of dog poo), but it's either raining, snowing or windy. Maybe it's a good thing I can't right now - so I can let my back get better. I go to the Chiropractor again today. My back feels a little better, except at night - it's pretty bad!

1 comment:

Ice Cream said...

2 chiropractor visits and it's still hurting? Have you seen a doctor? I really hope it gets better, mom.