Saturday, March 26, 2011

Hoo-wee! I got a lot done today.....so why is my kitchen still as messy as ever?!?! I cleaned it first thing this morning, then upon cleaning other rooms, I ended up with piles on my counter and kitchen table of things that need to go somewhere else!
Luckily, Patti's kids came over for the night, so they dug in and helped me clean. The family room looks pretty darn good, and the back bedroom, which is a catch-all, looks pretty good, too.
I got the winter clothes put away, some stuff put in the garage, the food storage room somewhat organized again, the painting supplies sorted and organized, ready to be put in the garage. I even did some computer work - scanning slides and putting 3 records onto CDs.
Then to top it off, Jude REALLY wanted to do a 1000 piece puzzle. So the two of us got it ready to go on the little table in the family room.....then Jude decided he didn't want to do it anymore. So I worked on it for about an hour and had to force myself to quit to go to bed. I hate puzzles for that reason....I don't get anything else done because I want to keep working on them!
Time for some Ibuprofen for my back and to bed I go! No more puzzle tonight!

No comments: