Tuesday, March 22, 2011

I finally went to a chiropractor for the first time. The jury is still out on this one. I came back feeling worse, which some people say that is what happens. So I took some Ibuprofen and watched a movie while sitting with a heating pad on my back. I'm supposed to go back on friday - I guess time will tell.
It's snowing/raining today - my yard is dead grass, mud, and dog poop soup!!! The dogs like it, because I won't let them go out except for a quick potty break. So they're total house dogs now until things dry out.
I'm feeling a little melancholy today - combination of weather, achy back, and life in general. There's a lot of stress being felt over world events - countries in upheaval, Japan recovering from a tsunami, our country deep in debt with a dolt of a President.
I'm just grateful I know about God and his plan for us. I'm grateful to know that this earth life is a school of learning, so that we can grow and progress. I'm grateful to know that the bad things that happen to us, the bad decisions we make, the bad things in the world around us, are the classes we are taking, so that we can be stronger each day. I'm grateful to know that our strength comes from our relationship with God....our faith in God.....or trust in God. I'm grateful to know that through the Atonement of Christ, all will be well.
I'm grateful for my wonderful family. They all have trials, every one, yet they carry on, doing their best, learning from their experiences. I'm proud of every one of them!

No comments: