Sunday, March 20, 2011

Mychelle reminded me how important it is to keep a journal, so I guess since this blogspot has been inactive for a long time, I can journal here.
Joe left for Basic Training at Fort Sill, Oklahoma this morning (actually he's in Boise today and tomorrow and goes to Ft. Sill on the 22nd)
Mychelle and the boys spent the day here with us. I went to Church with Mychelle, but had such a bad sinus headache, we skipped out early and I went right to bed for a nice Sunday afternoon nap! The headache isn't altogether gone, but at least it's bearable now.
I'm suspicious that these "sinus headaches" aren't really sinus. I notice I get these headaches in the middle of the night, after I've eaten sugar before I go to bed. So today, I've eliminated any sugars from my diet - hope to keep on going. Sugar is so addictive to me and I notice a lot of adverse affects to my well being when I do indulge.

Jack just went Potty....he gets a candy for pooping in the toilet. He said he gets a big candy because he didn't just poop one...he pooped three!! He has me continually laughing!

No comments: