Wednesday, March 23, 2011

No Ibuprofen today, but still some pain in the back.
I had a good day at the Family History Center - helping others with their genealogy, plus recruiting two more people for my Staff! I'm trying to get more people trained, so that when we are made a Regional Center later this summer, I'll have some top notch people on board.
I also went Visiting Teaching today. I love the women I meet with - we have such good conversation.
I'm trying to simmer down on the Cub Scouting program in our ward. I'm way too opinionated and negative about how it's handled in the Church. I love being a Den Leader, but I'm way too intolerant about the way people are called to serve in Scouting, when their heart isn't in it. I know I need to be patient, but I hate seeing the boys suffer from the politics of the whole thing. (Don't get me started!) I'm really trying to "let it work" without getting too ruffled!
Mychelle and Nita finished painting the bathroom today - now it's up to me to get the rest of it done. I've got to get on the ball and find someone to do the flooring.
Patti's kids are spending the night tonight - just for the heck of it. I do love having them around.

No comments: